7 September 2017
11:30-13:30AM | Room: Vergara
Energy and Climate Partnership of the Americas: Third Ministerial Meeting Side Event
On the fringes of the Third Energy and Climate Partnership of the Americas (ECPA) ministerial meeting, the Clean Energy Solutions Center (Solutions Center) and the Department of Sustainable Development of the Organization of American States (OAS) will co-host a side event to showcase the Solutions Center’s and ECPA’s tools, services, and resources available for Latin America and Caribbean governments to tailor sustainable energy national policies, programs, and regulations. The meeting will cover:
- ECPA and Solutions Center introduction and background;
- Services and resources portfolio and procedures for requesting technical assistance;
- Brief history of the Solutions Center’s and ECPA’s strategic partnership;
- Examples of past and current requests made by governments through ECPA;
- Examples of concrete government policies, regulations, and frameworks in which the Solutions Center has contributed.
To register, please contact Victoria (Vickie) Healey (Victoria.Healey@nrel.gov).
For more information, including a list of panel members, see Collaborative Efforts for Advancing Energy Transition in the Americas